Boomtown Chapter 11 Launch: How to Register & Buy Tickets for 2019
Boomtown has unveiled plans to return in 2019, for their eleventh festival. The incredibly popular Hampshire shindig is confirmed for August 7th-11th and will take place on the usual Matterley Estate site, which is just outside of Winchester.
This year, their theme is ‘A Radical City’, and the organisers have planned a complete overhaul of the festival in order to keep things fresh and new, despite having 11 years under their belts!
Their ‘Machine Cannot Be Stopped’ theme from 2018 featured tonnes of the insane production that has made Boomtown famous the world over, so we’re looking forward to seeing what 2019 brings.
Organisers plan to make the festival more sustainable and ecologically friendly, especially given the huge increase in visitors since the festival started; they’re now pulling in crowds of around 60,000, so this is great news.
2018 saw performances from some incredible artists, which included huge names like Die Antwoord, Gorillaz, Maribou State, Dead Kennedys, Enter Shikari, Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminals, and Dub Pistols all getting stuck in.
The line-up for 2019 has yet to be announced, but we feel fairly certain that there will be one or two artists confirmed once the first phase of tickets have gone on sale, if tradition is anything to go by. However, as Boomtown is anything but traditional, who knows what will happen!
If you’ve not bought tickets for Boomtown before, you’ll need to register an account with The Ticket Sellers, who are the festival’s official ticket agent. Once you’ve got your account set up, tickets will become available at 7pm, Thursday 1st November.
Tier 1 Prices
- 4 Day Standard Adult: £199
- 5 Day Standard Adult: £219
- 4 Day Standard Adult (Installment Plan): £245 (£50 deposit, followed by 3 automatic payments of £65 on 1st Feb, 1st Mar and 1st Apr)
- 5 Day Standard Adult (Installment Plan): £265.10 (£50 deposit, followed by 3 automatic payments of £71.70 on 1st Feb, 1st Mar and 1st Apr)
- Boomtown Springs (5 Days): £395
- Public Transport Saver Tickets: £189 (must arrive by coach, shuttle or cycle experience)
See the full list of ticket options, here.