GET LATEST UPDATES
Glastonbury 2019 FESTIVAL IS...Alternative / Blues / Classical / Country / Electronic
ATTRACTIONSArt InstallationsBarsCinema/Film ScreeningsCircusComedy ActsFairgroundFood StallsKids' FunMarket StallsSilent DiscoTheatreWorkshops
ACCOMMODATIONCampervanCampingCaravanFamily CampingLuxury/VIP CampingQuiet Camping
ACCESSIBILITYPA/Carer ticketsViewing PlatformsWheelchair access
The very biggest names in music head to Worthy Farm this June for the the world's most famous festival.
On the last weekend of June, more than 170,000 people from around the world will make the journey to Worthy Farm to witness the most iconic music spectacle on the planet.
The festival is centered around the Pyramid Stage, which draws crowds pushing 100,000 while millions more watch the live coverage from home.
Away from the main stage, hundreds of other stages are spread across a diverse mixture of areas that each resemble their own mini-festival, covering every genre of music you can imagine.
Whilst the Pyramid and Other stages showcase the most high profile acts, everybody who’s attended the festival will tell you that many of the best Glastonbury experiences are to be found off the beaten track, tucked away among the site’s seemingly infinite nooks and crannies. Such is the stupendous variety of the festival’s attractions, even the most seasoned Glastonbury-goer discovers new things each year.
For those who wish to attend the festival, the process starts in October when the mad scramble for tickets takes place. Each year the allocation of 135,000 full weekend tickets sells out within minutes, leaving many more facing the anxious wait for the resale in April.
• From London: M3 then A303 and A37. (Sat Nav TA11 7DP).
• From the North East: A1 or M1, M25 to M3 (Junction 12), then A303 and A37. (Sat Nav TA11 7DP)
• From the Midlands: Preferably M40 and A34 to A303 and A37. (Sat Nav TA11 7DP)
• From the North West: M6, M5 to A39 (Junction 23) then A361. (Sat Nav BA6 9XE)
• From Wales: M4, M5 to A39 (as above) (Sat Nav BA6 9XE)
• For more local traffic using the A37 North or A361 East (Sat Nav BA4 4LY)